Hi guys ! I’m back with a new series (maybe ?) that should be composed of rather short posts featuring some of my favorite articles I’ve read this month. I’m subscribed to many blogs, and even though I try to blog hop a lot, sometimes I just don’t open WordPress, and miss somes pretty cool posts. I figured I was far from being the only one who misses some good blog posts, which is why I decided to save my favorite ones each month so I can broadcast them, and share the love !
In April, thanks to the lockdown, I’ve been able to browse WordPress a little more than usual, and 7 posts caught my eyes more than the others (btw, there may or may not be a post about what catches my eyes on blogs on the way ;)). Here are my favorites posts this month :
- This interview of Lori M. Lee by Noura @ThePerksofbeingNoura, because wow Lori M. Lee is releasing one of the highly anticipated read of the year in the YA genre : Forest of Souls ! How amazing is that ?
- Vicky‘s (@WhatVickyRead) stop for the Rules for being a girl blog tour. This is exactly what I expect from a blog tour stop, and it features everything that makes me want to buy a book. I love it !
- The list of fun books to read during lockdown and generaly in anxious times made by Naty @ Natysbookshelf. It features several of my favorite books to read in those times, so make sure to check it out 🙂
- This list of underrated romance books recommended by Kate @CovertoCoverBookBlog. Even though I’m no real romance fan, I’m sure I could enjoy one of those she tells us about!
- Marie and Nyx‘s (@DrizzleandHurricaneBooks) Burning Bookish Questions tag answers that is such a good way to discover new books !
- Vicky @WhatVickyRead makes it here again with her recount of her various meetings with the Harry Potter cast (!!!!!) I was sooooooooo jealous while reading it haha. Honestly, it’s such a cool article to read !
- Last but definitely not least, Kate‘s (@ReadingThroughInfinity) article sharing the launch of a litterary YA magazine/journal. THIS IS SO AWESOME ! It’s called Paper Lanterns, and you can find out more about it on the article, and buy it here ❤
Those were my favorite posts this month, and they’re really worth a read, so don’t hesitate to check them out ! They’re also all adorable girls that deserve all the love ❤
Thanks for reading !
See you soon,