Hi guys !
Today I’d like to take on up again something I started in 2020 : Sharing the love posts. I usually this kind of posts over the course of a month, but I felt like doing something today, so I wandered around WordPress. Turns out some nice posts (from nice people !) were posted on the platform this week. So for once, I’ll be sharing some posts that have been posted this week only!
- All the Positives with Negative Reviews by The Orangutan Librarian reflects about how negative reviews aren’t necessarily a bad thing. I definitely agree with her, and I strongly encourage you to read her post!
- Word Wonders’ updated reading spreadsheet template by Word Wonders gives us some cool resources to keep track of our reads, along with graphs! It’s very useful, and I’m sure it will help many readers!
- Of Wicked Blood | ARC Review by Past Midnight shows her thoughts about a book I also enjoyed a lot. Of Wicked Blood should definitely be on your TBR this year, and I’ll let you read Yolanda’s review, which is pretty spot on!
- 5 BOOK BLOGGING INSECURITIES I HAVE (AND HOW I TRY TO GET OVER THEM) by Drizzle and Hurricane highlights a topic many bloggers are confronted to, but rarely talk about. It’s nice to see people opening up about insecurities while blogging. I’m sure many of us share at least one in that list with Marie, so don’t hesitate to go read her post!
- My top 5 least favourite books I read in 2020 by Margereads echoes a little the one by The Orangutan Librarian in this that it highlight books she didn’t like. It’s okay to not enjoy books and to tell everyone about it if you want to! I liked reading about what she didn’t like, and it allows me to take a step back regarding hyped books.
That’s all for this week ! Feel free to check out the featured posts, and follow their creators! They’re all really cool and post pretty interesting articles, that are definitely worth reading!
If you have some posts you want to share yourself, don’t hesitate to share a link in the comments and I’ll check them out 🙂